Crafts (and More!) Fair
Saturday, September 25th
You’re invited to Heritage South’s Annual Crafts (and More!) Fair on September 25th, 2021. The fair will be held in the Shelbyville office parking lot (763 N. Main Street, Shelbyville) and will run from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Proceeds from booth rentals will be donated to the Shelbyville Community Soup Kitchen, so come browse the wide variety of original and handmade goods while supporting your community. We hope to also have food trucks, so you definitely won't want to miss this!
Vendor Registration is now closed. Questions? Please call 931-680-1400.
Interested in being a vendor at Heritage South's Crafts (and More!) Fair? Here are some things to know:
- The Crafts (and More!) Fair is an outdoor event, in the parking lot of Heritage South's Shelbyville office.
- Booth spaces are divided by parking spaces in the parking lot. You may reserve one parking space or two together. A single parking space is roughly 9' wide by 20' long.
- Rental cost for booth spaces: Single space - $25, Double space - $40
- Deadline to register and turn in booth fees: September 15th
- Power is not available, but you may bring a generator. If you are doing so, please let us know.
- Tables and chairs are not provided.
A note for direct sales vendors such as Paparazzi, Mary Kay, etc.: We do allow direct sales vendors at our Craft Fair, however, we only allow one vendor for each brand. Please check with us before paying your deposit to see if we already have a vendor for your particular brand. It is first-come, first-served for each brand. We already have Paparazzi, Scentsy, Mary Kay, and Pink Zebra consultants confirmed for this year's craft fair.