Advertising Privacy Notice
When visitors come to our website, we may occasionally collect user data by using tracking technologies such as third-party cookies and non-cookie technologies on a user’s browser for targeted advertising policies. The service we use to deploy these ads is called AdRoll. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking here. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt-out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt-out on each browser or device. If you opt out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
We may collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below.
- Advertiser website activity: This is data about your browsing activity on the Advertiser's website. For example, which pages you visited and when, and what items you placed into your online shopping cart.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access the Advertiser's website. For example, your device's IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Data from Advertising Partners: This is data that we receive from other digital advertising companies that we work with (“Advertising Partners”) to help us deliver ads to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some Advertisers or other third-party ad platforms choose to share with us, such as your "Customer ID" with an Advertiser or an identifier associated with a hashed (not readable) version of your email address. We may work with these Advertising Partners to synchronize their unique, anonymous identifiers to our own to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device.
- Email and Postal Addresses from Advertisers: Some Advertisers choose to share actual email addresses and postal addresses about their customers with us, so that (with the help of Advertising Partners) we can help the Advertiser serve targeted ads to customers. Also, we may assist an Advertiser with sending emails to customers (for instance, if the Advertiser is using our SendRoll service). We use the Advertiser's supplied e-mail and postal addresses for the purpose of assisting that particular Advertiser.
- Hashed email addresses: If an Advertiser allows, we may collect hashed versions of the emails that are entered on that Advertiser’s site. These hashed emails are used as an additional identifier to help us better target ads for Advertisers, including across multiple devices or browsers.
- We use this data to help our Advertisers identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you. We also use this data to operate, improve and enhance our services including enhancing the data points we or our Advertising Partners have about a particular user, browser, or device, or to target, optimize, cap, or synchronize advertising.
Google Analytics Privacy Notice
Heritage South Community Credit Union collects potentially personally-identifying information that is collected by Google Analytics. The analytics feature Heritage South Community Credit Union has implemented is based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the Doubleclick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customer Display Network ads using Ads Settings.
Heritage South Community Credit Union will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Google Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless Heritage South Community Credit Union has robust notice of, and the user's prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger. Heritage South Community Credit Union also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged-in users. Heritage South Community Credit Union only discloses logged-in user IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information.
At any time, visitors may choose to opt out of Google Analytics tracking with the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. Heritage South Community Credit Union uses the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting feature to identify trends in the usage of its website which may be published in reports for internal use.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/privacy-laws and see our Privacy Notice for California Residents PDF.
Notice to European Users
We may change our policy from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by appropriate means, such as by posting the revised policy on this page with a new “Last Updated” date. Any changes to our policy will become effective when posted unless indicated otherwise. Your continued use of this website constitutes your acceptance of any changes to this policy.