Children's Christmas Coloring Contest
This year, Heritage South wanted to do something special for our youngest members: a Christmas Coloring Contest! Here’s how it works: download the coloring sheet, have your child color and decorate it however they would like, and then return it to us by Monday, December 11th. We will then pick our favorites from three age groups: 4 and under, 5-6, and 7-10. The finalists will be posted on our Facebook page beginning Tuesday, December 12th where our members can vote for their favorite drawing. The winner from each age group wins a Kindle Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet! For complete rules, please see below.
- Contest open to children 10 and under. Either the child or a parent/guardian must be a member of Heritage South Community Credit Union to be eligible to enter. One entry per child. Void where prohibited.
- To enter, download and print the coloring page, color however your child would like, and return to any Heritage South Community Credit Union location. Entries must be received by Monday, December 11th. Entries may also be scanned and emailed to email@example.com, or mailed to:
Heritage South Community Credit Union
Attn: Marketing Dept
PO Box 1219
Shelbyville TN 37162
- Be sure to include the child’s name and age, plus a parent or guardian’s name and contact information so that winners can be notified.
- The categories for this contest are: Ages 4 and under, Ages 5-6, Ages 7-10.
- Artwork must be done by the child and not an adult or other person. Artwork deemed by HSCCU to not be the child's work will be disqualified from the contest.
- The contest finalists will be selected by a committee of HSCCU employees. Winners will be selected by public vote via HSCCU’s Facebook page. Prizes will be awarded following the online voting deadline as announced by HSCCU.
- Winners will be notified on or around Monday, December 18th. If winners have not responded or are unable to be contacted by Wednesday, December 20th, alternate winners will be chosen at HSCCU’s discretion. Winners must make arrangements to pick up their prize from HSCCU. We would also like to photograph our winners and share this information with our membership, but understand that, as a parent, you may rather that we do not. If you do allow us to photograph your child we will need you to complete HSCCU’s standard photo release.
- This contest is being run by Heritage South Community Credit Union and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.