October 5, 2019
8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
You’re invited to Heritage South’s 3rd Annual Crafts (and More!) Fair on October 5, 2019. The fair will be held in the Shelbyville office parking lot (763 N. Main Street, Shelbyville) and will run from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Come browse the wide variety of original and handmade crafts or goods! We plan to once again have a food truck available, so stay tuned for more information. Proceeds from booth rentals will once again benefit Relay for Life and the American Cancer Society.
Interested in being a vendor at Heritage South's Crafts (and More!) Fair? Here's some things to know:
- The Crafts (and More!) Fair is an outdoor event, in the parking lot of Heritage South's Shelbyville office.
- Booth spaces are divided by parking spaces in the parking lot. You may reserve one parking space or two together. A single parking space is roughly 9' wide by 20' long.
- Rental cost for booth spaces: Single space - $25, Double space - $40
- Power is not available, but you may bring a generator. If you are doing so, please let us know.
- Tables and chairs are not provided.
Craft fair vendor registration is now closed. For more information, please contact Heritage South at 931-680-1400.