2019 Heritage South Scholarship
Heritage South Community Credit Union is proud to offer a total of $1,500 in scholarship money to high school seniors, who are members of the credit union. The scholarship(s) will be awarded based upon a combination of qualifications, with none given more consideration than the others. These qualifications include:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from a high school in Bedford, Rutherford, or Marshall counties (this includes city, county, private, or home school seniors in these counties)
- Applicant MUST BE a current member of Heritage South Community Credit Union (your parentʼs membership does not qualify you).
- Applicant must have demonstrated active participation in and service to the school they attend.
- Applicant must have demonstrated active participation in and service to the community in which they live.
- Applicant must have been accepted to an accredited college, university or trade school. (Proof of acceptance may be requested.)
This yearʼs applications must be postmarked or returned to the credit union no later than April 1st.
The following items must be completed and returned to be considered for this scholarship:
- A completed application, including the essay described on page 3 of the application.
- Updated transcript from the applicantʼs last semester.
- Reference forms from three applicable references, to include at least one teacher and one non-teacher.
Note: All family members of Heritage South Community Credit Union's officials and employees are excluded from eligibility. For the purpose of this policy, “family member” is defined as a child, stepchild or grandchild.