HSCCU Mobile Banking
Download the Heritage South mobile app and use your online account username and password to login. If you have not setup an account, you can do so directly on the app. Note: you will need a valid email address on file with Heritage South to enroll. If you don’t have an email address on your account – or are unsure what email we have for your account – give us a call!
- Access all your accounts safely and securely in one place. Easily transfer between accounts.
- Make payments to payees you set up through Account Access.
- Quickly find the nearest branch or ATM.
- With the Mobile Deposits app, you can deposit checks from anywhere using your phone's camera.
- Shut down your debit card if it is lost or stolen, then turn it back on again when you are ready.
Safe & Secure
- Your personal and account information is always protected, keeping your mobile transactions safe and secure.
For Text Message Account Access:
Login to your Online Account Access through a mobile browser, then click on Text Message Settings and agree to terms. You will then receive a text to accept. Text back Y. (If you have a signature on your text, make sure to remove it.) Then you will receive another text with a verification code. Key the code into the website. You will then be signed up. It will then send you the command code information. You can also text HELP to retrieve the commands.
Should you have any problems or questions, feel free to call our IT Department, 931-680-1400.
REMEMBER: Text charges may apply as outlined by your particular mobile phone carrier and contract.