Savings & Checking
FOCU$ Teen Club
Real Estate Loans
Apply for a Loan
Teen Auto Loan
Route 66 Warranty
Member Rewards VISA Card
Apply for VISA Platinum Credit Card
Credit Card Rates
Credit Card Login
Member Rewards Program Login
For Sale Auto
Auto Showcase Partners
FOCUS Teen Club
Benefits of Credit Unions
Social Media Policy
Member participation through any of Heritage South Community Credit Union's (HSCCU) interactive social media outlets is welcomed and members are encouraged to share their experiences and suggestions. In order to maintain focused communication and a minimum standard for expectations of conduct we have set up the following guidelines. We reserve the right to block or permanently ban users whom we perceive have violated the guidelines set forth or abused our media outlets for any purpose other than for their intended use.
1. To ensure respectful, productive, and informative communication we will not post or allow any comments or content that we perceive to include (but not limited to) any of the following conditions:
Content that focuses on selling a product or service or that is intended to divert traffic to a particular website for personal or monetary gain.
Content by users relating to the topics other than the one at hand.
Content containing illegal information; all laws that govern the use of copyrights, trademarks, etc., will be followed.
Content deemed disrespectful, inflammatory, malicious, defamatory, or personal attacks on any individual or entity.
Content that includes any kind of profanity or that are derogatory in content. This includes any threats, obscenity, sexually explicit language and hateful, ethnic or racially derogatory content.
Content containing any account details or other personal information including account numbers, PIN numbers, addresses, social security numbers, etc., or requiring HSCCU to respond with such information in order to adequately address the content posted.
2. HSCCU reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion and will keep the most current guidelines available to our users online.
3. We cannot accept content from individuals under the age of 13.
4. HSCCU does not endorse any comments made by its employees on any of its social media outlets. Statements and comments made are the views of the person making them and do not in any way represent the views or opinions of HSCCU. Any comments and opinions posted to any social media outlet shall never be used as an official comment or endorsement of a credit union authorized spokesperson.
5. Participation on our social media accounts is done so at your own risk; therefore, you are taking personal responsibility for your posts/comments, your username and any information you provide.
6. Note that the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement by HSCCU.
7. We recognize the importance of securing your financial information. As we will never ask you for private information via social media, DO NOT ever disclose any secure information including account usernames and numbers, passwords, pins, social security numbers, or account details. Please inform us immediately at 931-680-1400 if such information is requested of you.
If you need immediate service regarding your account please contact the credit union directly.